It’s now easier than ever before to get the most out of Trello and bring more power to your team. With revamped pricing and more features available to all users, manage all your projects at a price point that meets your team’s unique needs. Here are some of our latest changes:
- Introducing Standard, a new lower priced plan
- All users can now add unlimited Power-Ups to boards
- Unlimited automation in Premium (formerly called Business Class)
- Trello Gold will be discontinued and many of the features will now be Free
Before we give you the full pricing plan run-through, let’s dive deeper into the changes that are taking place today.
Trello’s Standard plan, launching today at $5 per user per month when billed annually, is ideal for teams that are growing and managing many projects. Upgrade your Free Workspace to Standard to take advantage of unlimited boards and increased automation capabilities to save time and boost the productivity of your team. Standard also lets you expand your work with two additional powerful project management features:
- Previously only available to our Premium customers, advanced checklists lets you increase team member accountability and participation by breaking down tasks with assignable due dates and members.
- Custom Fields lets you provide more context at a glance and manage project information by adding text and number fields, drop down lists, checkboxes, and dates to cards on your boards.
Unlimited Power-Ups For All
Turn Trello into a central hub for all your team’s work by adding as many Power-Ups per board as you want or need. While we will be discontinuing Trello Gold, your access to Power-Ups is leveling up. Starting today, the previous limit of one Power-Up per board in free Workspaces is removed so all users can now:
- Put regular tasks on repeat, keep work from going incomplete, and boost team member participation with apps like Card Repeater, Card Aging, and Voting.
- Connect all the other apps you rely on to keep your business moving forward like Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
A few of our Power-Ups from our partners require a paid subscription, however, most of our most popular apps and integrations from the Power-Up directory are free to use!
Choose from over 200 apps and integrations and let Trello help transform how your team operates.
Business Class Is Now Premium
Formerly known as Business Class, Premium is the go-to option to fully unlock Trello for high performing teams. At $10 per user per month when billed annually, scale your organization with more management capability, visibility across projects, automation, and reporting whilst working securely with internal and external collaborators.
- We’re now offering unlimited automation to help you get rid of tedious and repetitive tasks and take advantage of Trello’s built-in workflow automation.
- Since the launch of Dashboard, Timeline, Table, Calendar, and Map views, Premium allows you to coordinate and manage your work with more perspective beyond the board.
Now that we’ve covered some of the details of the revamped pricing, let’s go over what you get at every level of Trello.
Full Pricing Plan Overview
Take your projects from start to finish with:
- Unlimited members per Workspace
- Up to 10 boards per Workspace
- Unlimited storage (10MB/file)
- Link cards and board cards
- Unlimited Power-Ups per board [NEW]
- 250 Butler automated command runs per month per Workspace
- Custom backgrounds and stickers [NEW]
Scale your operations, add more power and customization to your workflows, and manage as many projects as you need with everything in Free, plus:
- Unlimited boards
- Unlimited storage (250MB/file)
- Advanced checklists and Custom Fields
- 1000 Butler automation command runs per month per Workspace
$5/month billed annually ($60/year) or $6 billed monthly per member.
Find out more about Standard here.
Premium (formerly Business Class)
Track multiple projects, visualize work in a variety of ways across boards, automate without restrictions, and access insights into how teams are functioning with everything in Standard, plus:
- Views: Dashboard, Timeline, Workspace Table, Calendar, and Map view.
- Unlimited Butler automation command runs [NEW]
- Workspace-level templates
- Admin and security features, and more.
$10/month billed annually ($120/year) or $12.50 billed monthly per member.
Find out more about Premium here.
Connect work across Workspaces and enhance org-wide controls, security, and support with everything in Premium, plus:
- Enterprise-grade security and compliance
- Membership & organization controls
- Single sign-on (SSO) made easy with Atlassian Access
- Top-tier priority support
Starting at $17.50 per user with additional volume discounts
Find out more about Enterprise here.
Whether your work happens at home, in an office, or both, with this added flexibility, we’re sure there’s a plan that will allow you to have better-planned communication and collaboration with your team. For more info, please head over to Trello’s full pricing here.
Do you still have questions about choosing Trello for your team or when to upgrade? Please visit here.
Good or bad, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Find us on Twitter (@trello)!