Everything you need to collaborate better with your team.
Do you hear that sound sweeping through office halls, across meeting rooms, and bubbling up in water cooler conversations?
It’s the sound of office silos collapsing around the world as teams of all sizes are united with the all new Power-Ups for JIRA Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud, and a newly improved Trello integration in HipChat. Tweet it out
No matter how heavy the task at hand, business and technical teams can now get perspective on the work getting done across their entire organization without having to hop back and forth between apps.
Enabling JIRA Cloud, Confluence Cloud, and Bitbucket Cloud Power-Ups on Trello boards means that JIRA issues, Confluence pages, and Bitbucket branches, commits, and pull requests can be attached directly to Trello cards. This allows the Power-Ups to surface key information like statuses, updates, and priorities right on your Trello boards.
Teams in HipChat can keep up with the play by play by linking Trello boards to HipChat rooms so that everyone can be aware and champion work as cards move from To Do to Done.
Let’s break it down…
Confluence: Cool For Content
When you find yourself needing a thorough repository of company information and plans, Confluence is your new best friend. It’s an excellent tool to collaboratively write blog posts, manage the nitty gritty of planning a big event, or organize specs for upcoming projects. Confluence pages provide rich text editing, inline commenting, dynamic content, and more. With the Confluence Cloud Power-Up you can:
- Attach Confluence pages to Trello cards and get from your board to your drilled-down content in a single click.
- Create new Confluence pages directly from Trello cards.
- See who created a page and when it was created, including a snippet and the number of comments on the page, right from the card back.
JIRA: To Steer-a Your Process
JIRA can help all teams bring more process to their Trello workflows, while maintaining the level of visual perspective that Trello boards provide. Some common JIRA to Trello use cases might be managing purchase orders, legal reviews, or tracking and shipping code. Now, no matter how your teams choose to work, they can work better together with the JIRA Cloud Power-Up by keeping teams connected without the need for compromise.
- Link JIRA issues to Trello cards so that everyone in your organization across all departments can see what work is getting done.
- In a glance, see which JIRA issues are done across your entire board with color-coded card badges.
- See an attached issue’s status, priority, assignee, and more right from the card back.
- Quickly hop into any attached issue from a Trello card to dig into the details.
- Create new issues right from Trello cards, and link back to those cards in Trello from JIRA.
HipChat: It’s All That
As company landscapes change from teams spread out across an office floor to being distributed across the globe, effective communication and collaboration is more important than ever.
With the Trello integration for HipChat, teams can stay connected to the work getting done in Trello right in their HipChat rooms. There is now the ability to discuss cards and easily hop into Trello to get the big picture. Or, even better, turn a back-and-forth brainstorming session into actionable items in Trello by creating cards from HipChat messages.
- Get notifications when activity in Trello occurs by connecting Trello boards to HipChat rooms.
- Select which Trello activity from the connected board, lists, and cards you want to send to HipChat.
- Stop context switching and create new Trello cards from directly HipChat messages, with dates and descriptions.
- Add transparency by connecting your teams, and make collaboration and organization an email-free process.
Bitbucket: Gits Code Shipped
When it’s time to go from product planning to development, the Bitbucket Cloud Power-Up makes it easy. Keep track of code as well as surface important information from Bitbucket branches, pull requests, and commits right on Trello cards. This makes it easy for product managers, designers, and support specialists to stay in sync with the progress of features and bugs in Trello, as developers are working in Bitbucket.
- Keep code organized by attaching Bitbucket branches, commits, and pull requests to Trello cards that are always just a click away.
- Easily create and attach new Bitbucket branches right from Trello cards.
- Quickly see the status of pull requests across the board with color-coded card badges.
- Get important information like status updates, code reviewers, and more right on Trello cards, making daily standups a cinch.
All three Power-Ups (JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket Cloud services) plus the Trello integration for HipChat are available today, so head over to your boards and unlock the power of your team’s potential now!