Everything you need to collaborate better with your team.
Do you hear that sound sweeping through office halls, across meeting rooms, and bubbling up in water cooler conversations?
It’s the sound of office silos collapsing around the world as teams of all sizes are united with the Power-Ups for JIRA Cloud, Confluence Cloud, Bitbucket Cloud. Tweet it out
No matter how heavy the task at hand, business and technical teams can now get perspective on the work getting done across their entire organization without having to hop back and forth between apps.
Enabling JIRA Cloud, Confluence Cloud, and Bitbucket Cloud Power-Ups on Trello boards means that JIRA issues, Confluence pages, and Bitbucket branches, commits, and pull requests can be attached directly to Trello cards. This allows the Power-Ups to surface key information like statuses, updates, and priorities right on your Trello boards.
Let’s break it down…
Confluence: Cool For Content
When you find yourself needing a thorough repository of company information and plans, Confluence is your new best friend. It’s an excellent tool to collaboratively write blog posts, manage the nitty gritty of planning a big event, or organize specs for upcoming projects. Confluence pages provide rich text editing, inline commenting, dynamic content, and more. With the Confluence Cloud Power-Up you can:
- Attach Confluence pages to Trello cards and get from your board to your drilled-down content in a single click.
- Create new Confluence pages directly from Trello cards.
- See who created a page and when it was created, including a snippet and the number of comments on the page, right from the card back.
JIRA: To Steer-a Your Process
JIRA can help all teams bring more process to their Trello workflows, while maintaining the level of visual perspective that Trello boards provide. Some common JIRA to Trello use cases might be managing purchase orders, legal reviews, or tracking and shipping code. Now, no matter how your teams choose to work, they can work better together with the JIRA Cloud Power-Up by keeping teams connected without the need for compromise.
- Link JIRA issues to Trello cards so that everyone in your organization across all departments can see what work is getting done.
- In a glance, see which JIRA issues are done across your entire board with color-coded card badges.
- See an attached issue’s status, priority, assignee, and more right from the card back.
- Quickly hop into any attached issue from a Trello card to dig into the details.
- Create new issues right from Trello cards, and link back to those cards in Trello from JIRA.
Bitbucket: Gits Code Shipped
When it’s time to go from product planning to development, the Bitbucket Cloud Power-Up makes it easy. Keep track of code as well as surface important information from Bitbucket branches, pull requests, and commits right on Trello cards. This makes it easy for product managers, designers, and support specialists to stay in sync with the progress of features and bugs in Trello, as developers are working in Bitbucket.
- Keep code organized by attaching Bitbucket branches, commits, and pull requests to Trello cards that are always just a click away.
- Easily create and attach new Bitbucket branches right from Trello cards.
- Quickly see the status of pull requests across the board with color-coded card badges.
- Get important information like status updates, code reviewers, and more right on Trello cards, making daily standups a cinch.
All three Power-Ups (JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket Cloud services) are available NOW as Power-Ups, so head over to your boards and unlock the power of your team’s potential now!
Good or bad, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Find us on Twitter (@trello)!